“Change is the only thing constant” – Heraclitus
As a graduate in business administration with a work experience of 13 years in different companies like FLEXCO, IBM, Perlos Telecommunications & Perfetti Van Mell. Throughout my career have accrued a multitude of skills including customer and client relations, management operations and problem solving. Had demonstrated a tremendous ability to support and maintain numerous business objectives.
Currently, a freelance Image Consultant, Employability Skills Facilitator (from ICBI) and DiSC Certified Behavioral Analyst. I believe that looking good and feeling good is the first step to success. My objective is to act as a catalyst transforming individuals and Corporate’s in creating a personal brand that makes them unique and in demand.
• Bespoke solutions to specific challenges faced by individual and teams
• Developing Training methodology
• Training's based on ADDIE model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation)
• Creating interactive learning environment such as role plays, group exercises, individual activities, videos, case studies, facilitation, discussions and more.
• Develop self-awareness, confidence and ability to raise one’s own profile
Have conducted workshops and training programs for individuals, schools, colleges and an In-house product trainer. Below are some of the workshops covered (2hrs, 4hrs and full day session) for individuals
PEP – Personality Enhancement Program: For Corporate’s and Individuals
ABC – Attitude, Behavior and Communication – College students, School Students & individuals
Career Enhancement Program – College and Individuals wanting to enhance their career possibilities
Campus To Corporate – College students
Also, Creating powerful first impressions, Your Right Business Image, Grooming For Business, Nonverbal communication - Body Language, Business Presentation Skills, Business etiquette's and Assertive behavior, Change Management, Personality mapping (DiSC profiling)..